Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the orga........
As an Executive Assistant, whatever your specific title and job description, you are called on to perform duties will beyond the administrative. You need leadership skills to manage a wide range of executives and their complex activities, whether in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors. You may have a team of your own. Leadership is defined as setting direction and influencing others to go in that direction. You embrace the Vision, Mission, and Values of your organization and support others to achieve their goals in this context. You must be knowledgeable about your organization's strategies and goals and how these impact individuals and teams. Two of your most important leadership skills are planning and communication.
In this program, you will build on your existing extensive skill set and master new communication and influence capabilities. You must flex your own communication and work style to work in partnership with your boss. Your planning skill must move from the tactical to the strategic, to get your own work done, and to support your boss, and help keep her or him on track. In other words, to grow as a leader in your current role and plan for your future, you will master critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, to assist others and create the future you want for yourself.
Why should you attend?
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Plan strategically with a focus on successful results to enhance your performance
- Partner with your boss to achieve organizational goals and fulfill Vision, Mission, and Values
- Use your existing abilities to adapt to anyone's work style
- Hone your communication and influence skills to work well with anyone and influence decisions
- Think critically and solve problems and make decisions more strategically
- Maximize your effectiveness and efficiency and contribution to your boss
- Plan your future with the same strategic skills you apply at work
Areas Covered in the Session:
Major problem now a days executive assistant face:
- Planning and thinking
strategically and critically to design your future.
- Anticipating the needs of your
boss and the company
- Understanding work-style
preferences to work with others productively
- Communicating successfully with anyone
- Organising your work effectively
- Calendar and email management
- Navigating different personalities.
- Manage Up, Manage Time, Manage
- Solving problems and making
decisions with great precision
- Gain Respect for your Expertise
- Juggling competing priorities
- Meeting your goals with successful
- Keeping track of everything in a
- Working remotely and providing
cohesive communication with team
- English is your second language.
- Frustration in Communication
- Growing your career
- Apply the same approaches to
Design Your Future
Who can Benefit:
- Experienced Executive Assistants
- Newly promoted Executive Assistants
- Executive Assistants who want to grow their careers
- Executive Assistants who are ready to be uncomfortable in order to grow and lead