Time is money. Wasting time is like taking dollar bills and throwing them the drain. Using Microsoft Outlook to its fullest extent will make you more productive. It's like putting money directly into your pocket.
When the IT worker installed Microsoft Outlook on your computer and gave you a short tutorial on booting up the program, setting up your email and adding your company signature, did he leave your office marking his work complete? Probably, but he left you to explore with the trial and error method the many features of Outlook and the tremendous productivity benefits of those features. Don't throw any more money down the drain discovering productivity features of Outlook by accident.
Take control of this powerful tool. In this webinar, you'll be shown not only advanced features but learn the benefits of those features from a time management viewpoint. Outlook can be your partner and help you to tackle your 21st century tasks and assignment overload.
Some people use Outlook only for email and for calendar appointments and meetings. If you are one of those, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. This webinar teaches you how to use Outlook to the fullest extent with many tips, techniques, and best practices. Attend and you'll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement.
Why should you attend?
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful tool and when you know what you want to automate, it becomes a programming tool to save you time when you understand the features taught in this webinar.
When you attend this webinar, you will:
- Gain control over your daily workflow
- Preserve personal integrity by meeting deadlines
- Stay on top of project assignments
- Never miss a meeting
- Gain insight into how the Outlook folders are interwoven
- Learn the secrets for working smarter, not harder
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your workday
- Use the Outlook Calendar to pace your workday
- View several Calendars at one time
- Use the Open in New Window feature
- Enable features in the Calendar from the File Tab
- Sort out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use Tasks and the Calendar in tandem to keep focused on output
- Customize your preferences in the File Tab
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Use expanded click and drag techniques
- Customize column headings
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories to visually sort emails, tasks, projects and calendar items
- Learn how email interfaces with the Calendar and the To-Do Bar
Who can Benefit:
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email