Januarie Wood is a Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills.Januarie Wood is a owner of UltraLifeSolutions, LLC. She is having twenty years speaking experience.She trains and mentors individuals to live and operate from a higher place, and speaks in public seminars and within corporations and organizations throughout the United States and Canada. Seminars and workshops are on the topics of intentional engagement, intuitive intelligence, advanced stress release techniques, and other communication topics. Featured in several publications including local business journals, 417 magazine, Today's Woman maga........
Create peace and goodwill as you engage with difficult people and behaviors. Move through conflict and confrontation more easily and quickly and learn how to take control, calm people down, and become the voice of reason all while building respect and rapport.
Why should you attend?
In today's fast paced work environment, relationship, trust, and rapport is key if we are to accomplish our goals. Emotions and tempers can run high when we are over-worked and stressed. The ability to smooth the volatile edges of conflict and personality clashes is vital. To have a thriving, productive team these relational skills are imperative.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Formula for calming down an angry person and moving them to solutions
- Assertiveness skills necessary in moving through conflict
- Techniques for calming yourself and staying unemotional no matter the situation
- The four types of difficult people and how to talk to each
- Ways to set parameters, rules of engagement, and create goodwill in any encounter
- Techniques for guiding the conversation and person where you want them to go
- Tips for controlling your own emotion while engaging with button-pushers and difficult behaviors
Who can Benefit:
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Individual Contributors