Learn how to hone and grow your leadership skills
In a world of rapid change and ever increasing complexities, leading an organization has never been fraught with more challenges. Whether you are a CEO, a division head or managing a department, there are principles and practices presented in this seminar that can help you be a more effective leader.
If being a leader who brings out the best of an organization's people, who motivates excellence and productivity, who consistently harnesses success then you will want to attend this seminar.
The principles and practices you learn here will help you hone your own leadership skills and also provide you with the knowledge you need to help grow leaders throughout your organization.
Why should you attend?
- Foster positive and productive relationships
- Empower others to get the "right" things done
- Create a collaborative work environment
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving goals and objectives
- Earn the respect and confidence of all stakeholders
- Deliver real value to customers, owners, employees and strategic alliances
- Identify and resolve organizational issues that impede growth and prosperity
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Practical Definition of Leadership
- Sensing Signs of Leadership Deficits
- What Leaders Do
- Leadership Differentiator
- Core Leadership Abilities
- Delivering the Value that Stakeholders Want
- Things You can Do to Grow Your Leadership Skills
Who can Benefit:
- "C" Suite Executives
- Line of Business Executives
- Division Heads
- Department Heads
- Those seeking to grow their leadership capabilities