If your workload has increased, your stress is up, and you need new ideas to "get it all done," you'll be amazed as you learn simple Outlook tricks that make handling your heavy workload easy and the stress tips that can calm your mind.
You'll learn the power of disposing of minor details and focusing on high "A" tasks that:
- Advance your career
- Make it possible for you to deliver what you promised when you promised it
- Permit you to walk out the door on time, knowing you are in charge of your time and your productivity
This webinar will take you through the benefits of the Tabs and Commands in the Ribbon and how to:
- Distinguish between the To-Do Bar, To-Do List and Tasks
- Use the Calendar as a workflow tool
- Pace your day
- Plan forward
Why should you attend?
Would you like to leave the office on time every night. Are you tired of coming to the end of the day with unfinished work that causes you to stay late. Is your personal life on the back burner but your stress boiling over.
If so, attend this webinar and learn how to pack your day with greater productivity by using Microsoft Outlook to organize your appointments, meetings and private work time. You'll be equipped to take control of important work details and stay on top of coming deadlines reducing anxiety and stress.
The tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook presented in the webinar take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This webinar teaches you to synergistically use the Tasks and Calendar so you can leave work on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control and your deadlines will be met.
You'll learn the difference between hoping and dreaming you'll get more done in less time with the tips for planning, prioritizing, and estimating time frames for a steady, daily workflow.
An added bonus is the review of stress principles and how time and stress are interconnected.
Areas Covered in the Session:
In this program you learn how to use the Outlook Calendar as a tool for:
- Managing daily workflow, not just a way to keep track of appointments and meetings
- Keeping a time log
- Estimating the time it will take you to complete a task
- Keeping track of project deadlines
- Ensuring you keep track of personal "life balance" activities
- Using Categories to help you sort information
You'll also be given a tutorial on using Outlook Tasks to:
- Prioritize tasks
- Create new folders for complex tasks
- Organize details of assigned tasks
- Capture all details of every project
- Log all tasks you have been assigned
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Assign tasks
- Keep track of who owns what tasks
- Add an additional time zone
- Show the weather
Who can Benefit:
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook, particularly those who are having trouble getting everything done and feeling stressed out. Titles include:
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Office Managers
- Administrative assistants
- Project managers
- Sales managers
- Sales Professionals
- Customer service managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- Assistant directors
- Marketing managers
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Finance directors
- HR directors