Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the orga........
Executive Assistants today are called on to perform duties will beyond the administrative. They need leadership skills to manage a wide range of executives, managers, and their complex activities. Some have a team of their own. They must be knowledgeable about the business, the strategies and goals of the organization and how these impact individuals and their teams. They must be master communicators with strong influence capabilities. They must be organized, efficient, and very professional. Learn to hone your existing knowledge and skills to perfection.
Why should you attend?
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Plan your career and enhance your performance
- Use your existing abilities to adapt to anyone's work style
- Maximize your effectiveness and efficiency
- Make decisions more strategically
- Influence important decisions
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Planning and Thinking Strategically and Critically to Design Your Future
- Understanding Work-Style Preferences to Work with Others Productively
- Organizing Your Work Effectively and Efficiently
- Communicating Successfully with Anyone
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions with Great Precision
- Meeting Your Goals with Successful Influence Strategies
- Growing Your Career
Who can Benefit:
- Executive Assistants
- Newly promoted Executive Assistants
- Aspiring Executive Assistants
Join your private community Group exclusively for Executive Assistants. It's a community to connect, collaborate, and share advice on how to overcome the wide spectrum of challenges you face in your role. The Experts are here to help!