Tom Fragale is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. He is a computer professional with over 30 years of professional experience. He has extensive experience in consulting and providing custom software solutions. He has trained over 30,000 business people in on-line webinars, public seminars, and on-site training. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, military bases, and companies large and small across many industries, including manufacturing, banking, pharmaceutical, education, retail, etc. He started his career as a database application programmer and has served as........
If you've ever thought to yourself,
"There has to be a better way to do this," while using Excel, then know
you're probably right. In this webinar, I'm going to show you 50
time-saving tips and tricks in Excel to make Excel more efficient than
you ever imagined.
created this course to help Excel users avoid common spreadsheet
stumbling blocks and reveal ways to maximize the power of Excel. I
started with no knowledge of Excel and when I started to use it on a
daily basis; I said to myself, "There has to be a better way to do
this." In this course, I compile all my notes and my knowledge and I
want to teach you how to improve your skills in short order.
- Are you ready to fire up your skills and become a super-efficient Excel user?
- First, you're going learn my top 10 favorite Excel Hacks that can save you a ton of time.
- Then I'll show you some tips that will help you to customize your Excel Interface.
- You're going to learn some great keyboard shortcuts that will save you tons of time.
you want to enter data to multiple worksheets at a time? No problem. Do
you also want to block a user from interacting outside a specific
range? Piece of cake. Do you want to get rid of duplicate values in
seconds? Easy! These and 47 more tips and hacks can add significant
productivity and save money across your organization, too.
Why should you attend?
Microsoft Excel has a tremendous amount of capability and features and is filled with shortcuts and methods not always visible to the casual user. Whether it's a keystroke shortcut or a hidden command sequence, such shortcuts can make you much more proficient and productive as you use this powerful and popular software.
Most users are under-utilizing Excel and could be saving minutes every day and hours every week if they learn some of the many tips presented in this fast-paced webinar. In these days of tight budgets and hiring freezes, its' all the more important for you to use your existing software more efficiently. This webinar will give you the productivity boost you need as you become a more proficient Excel user.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Grouping sheets
- Using Named Ranges
- Sorting data the quick way
- Filtering the quick way
- The power of the formatted table
- Getting quick subtotals from your data
- Making your favorite icons easily accessible
- One-Click Charts
- Using templates to save time
- Chart templates
- Built in templates
- Making your own templates
- The power of the autofill
- Making your data stand out with conditional formatting
- Many more tips
Who can Benefit:
- Business owners
- CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals
- Human Resource Personnel