Speaker ! Author ! Corporate Culture Expert ! BIOGRAPHY For thirty years, Larry Johnson has helped organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than 150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business. Additionally, Larry has eight years of real life exper........
Year after year, companies like Google, Johnson & Johnson, and Zappos.com are consistently listed in Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies To Work For. How do they do it? It's more than onsite health centers and gourmet cafeterias. It's management practices that inspire employees to contribute their best and then some.
In this presentation, Larry shows how you can apply the same principles to create a great work culture for your own team.
Why should you attend?
To gain new skills and insights in motivating employees to improve productivity, profitability, customer satisfaction and to reduce employee turnover.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The advantages and limitations of perks & benefits
- The six most important actions a manager can take to keep associates motivated
- Proven tactics to improve productivity and engagement
- Strategies to build morale and increase excitement
- Lessons learned from Google and other Best Places to Work
- How to motivate your team without money
- How to become the manager everyone wants to work for
- Lessons learned from the worst manager you ever had
- Getting bad apple employees back on the company bandwagon
- Recruiting strategies to maintain, grow & develop your office culture
- Performance feedback do's and don'ts: strategies to maintain morale
- The biggest killers of employee trust and how to avoid them
Who can Benefit: