Chris DeVany is keynote speaker at Ijona Skills. He is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle's clients include such organizations as Microsoft, Visa International, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Sprint, American Counseling Association, Aviva Insurance, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Hospital Corporation of America, Schlumberger, Morgan Stanley, Boston Scientific, US HealthCare and over ........
Have you looked at how your company develops strategy lately?
Is your organization poised to implement strategies that create value, generate growth and result in profits? Who thinks strategically in your firm? Strategy formation and strategic thinking have evolved...make sure your strategic thinking skills are keeping pace. You need to know the answers to these questions plus...what tools still work and continue to be useful in the development of the strategy. What new approaches might give your organization a kick-start to move to a new level of high performance?
This course is designed to mesh the proven-by-practice with new insights and ideas from a wide range of current strategic thinking. Managers learn by doing and gain a wider perspective of management practice through breakout sessions, practice exercises, and case applications. Bring your strategic dilemmas to this program and get direction on up-to-date analytical and organizational approaches to solutions.
You will gain an understanding as to when it's time to re-think strategy or to re-invent your organization. Get a clear perspective on your organizational role in the development and implementation of successful strategies.
Why should you attend?
- Identify the benefits of focusing on strategy
- Learn the different ways in which vision can be used in the organization
- Understand how to integrate strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance
- Learn the new strategic patterns that are evolving in the business world and develop ideas for their application for your organization
- Discover when to use action plans to implement strategy and when a looser system is required
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to structure the development of a strategy for an organization
- How to ask strategic questions
- How to generate sufficient data and organize it into relevant information for use in developing a strategy
- How your organization and the business environment in which it exists interact through strategy formation and implementation
- How resources reinforce strategic direction and influence results
- Positive means of engaging the organization in strategy formation and implementation
Who can Benefit:
- Senior managers
- Managers at all levels