Valerie Pelan is a keynote speaker of Ijona Skills.She is an accomplished Executive Leadership Coach. Her clients represent a variety of companies in technology, healthcare, energy, consumer products, retail, non-profits, and government. Her clients agree she provides a strategic perspective to improve performance and report measurable performance improvements from her coaching. She has been coaching leaders for 12 years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership skills. Her coaching specialty areas: Executive Presence Organizational effectiveness Strat........
When people encounter a difficult person, they do not understand the person's reaction and are not sure how to react. Difficult people create uncomfortable situations and they are hard to interact within a business like a manner. They can be disruptive and loud or quiet and withdrawn.
Learns how to identify difficult people and ways to manage them.
Why should you attend?
Difficult people are everywhere
- Their numbers are small but their impact is large
- They exhibit habitual behavior that affects most people in a negative way.
The important skills are identifying the types of difficult people and ways to manage them.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What do you do when you encounter a difficult person?
- The presentation gives you action steps and processes that work
- There are different ways to handle the different types of difficult people.
- Learn to identify the different types of difficult people and ways to manage them.
- It is important that "you" take control of the situation rather than having the difficult person take control.
- Also learn the common mistakes most people make with difficult people
Who can Benefit:
- HR leaders and managers
- All leaders
- Individual contributors
- High potentials, etc.