Find out how to use creative sourcing techniques using data and web analytics to maximize applicant quality in your talent funnel.
Then minimize hiring mistakes by using pre-hire assessments to measure job skills and personal attributes needed for top performance in key roles within your organization.
Avoid costly turnover by hiring new employees who not only have the skills to do the job but will also embrace the work required with high engagement and fit into your culture.
Understand what assessments are available and how they can be applied to your organization. Making sure you are measuring a candidate's job-fit is just as important as matching job skills required in the role.
Learn how to reduce early-stage turnover, hire top-quality candidates, and leverage technology to replicate the quality of your own organization's top performers.
Why should you attend?
Break out of traditional sourcing methods by using analytics to recruit.
Are ineffective selection methods causing your organization unnecessary costs? Do you feel 100% confident that you are hiring talent that is the right fit for your organization and for the job that needs doing? Thinking about using pre-hire candidate assessments, but don't know where to start?
Join us to find out how to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job. We will cover common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite.
Learn how to eliminate bias, minimize hiring mistakes, and put the right people you need in the right jobs. Every organization depends on the candidates they are hiring from their talent pool. We will show you the tools that can be used to determine who you should hire.
We will also cover the different types of assessments available and when to use them. In addition, you will leave with a checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The top five recruiting methods that generate the best quality applicants
- The growing use of analytics applications for recruiting & hiring
- How to use pre-hire assessments effectively for any job
- Common best practices for selecting assessments for a variety of job roles, from front-line customer service professionals to executives in the C-Suite
- Different types of assessments available and when to use them
- Checklist of criteria to select the right assessments to use to avoid liability in your organization
- How to identify possible liability issues and how to avoid them
- What could go wrong with your hiring choices and how to account for them
- Know the benefits for using pre-hire assessments for your organization
Who can Benefit:
- Other HR Professionals
- Line Managers