Pamela Jett is a keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and she is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. Her background includes: Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women's groups and government agencies. Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations. Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: ........
Get past the drama of difficult patients and on with the business of being productive. Imagine how you and your organization would profit - literally - if team members could deal more effectively with difficult patients. Imagine: no more productivity killing feuds between patients, coworkers, and departments. No more time-wasting conversations with demanding patients. Put an end to unproductive conflict that spirals out of control and damages relationships. Pamela Jett's remarkable communication tools give you the power to deal with even the most difficult patients with tact and finesse.
Why should you attend?
Take the guesswork out of challenging communication situations and master remarkable communication techniques to reap the rewards of better relationships, better customer service, increased employee satisfaction, and retention.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Master tools to stay calm, cool, and productive in emotionally charged situations.
- Identify how to constructively confront problem patients, diffuse situations, and handle conflict to achieve positive results.
- Learn what to say and what not to say to patients - specific words and phrases to reduce aggressive behavior and attitude problems.
- How to sharpen your communication skills to avoid misunderstandings.
- Enhance your ability to handle multiple demands and pressures without losing your composure.
- Define the typical types of patients or situations you may encounter and how to react.
- Define the keys to managing rude behavior and critical steps to take if and when a situation escalates.
Who can Benefit:
- Front-line staff