The human psychic seeks self-esteem through achievement. Achievement comes from planning, prioritizing, and executing activities that have meaning to you. The planning and prioritizing process is formally called goal setting which can sound trite because we hear it mentioned so often.
Even though you may intellectually understand the need to set goals, until you actually set a goal, write it down, and plan out the steps to achieve that goal, you will never experience the power of goal setting.
It is important to contemplate where you want to go in life and what you want to achieve, both personally and professionally. When you write your thoughts - often called dreams and desires - down and use the structure of goal setting, you have set in motion an amazing force that will thrust you forward to future accomplishments. The process to set and get goals is the same in your personal life as in your business life.
Year's resolutions are good for about a week but effective goal setting will keep you moving forward to success the entire year, year after year.
Sign up for this webinar and learn a proven goal setting process that combines solid goal setting principles with the power of Microsoft Outlook. With this combination, you cannot fail.
Why should you attend?
Many people stubbornly believe that don't need a program on goal setting but here are the benefits of attending this webinar:
- You'll receive templates for setting goals. You are free to choose the one that fits your personality and work style.
- You'll understand the Macro big picture and the critical Micro details
- You'll grasp the need for detailed plans and how to make them
- You'll gain a clearer focus and clarity about the future
- You'll be inspired to set meaningful goals that will move you forward in your life and career
- You'll realize greater personal satisfaction and sense of purpose in life.
Areas Covered in the Session:
You will learn goal setting techniques and be given goal setting templates that can be executed in Microsoft Outlook. Instruction includes how to:
- Visualize the future and set long term personal and/or career goals
- Write your major goals with sub-goals
- Clarify what the goals mean to you
- Include metrics in your written goals
- Document each goal with the start date, end date and mini-tracking deadlines
A major benefit to this webinar is the correlation of goal setting with Microsoft Outlook. The Outlook Tasks and Calendar folders can help you document and execute your worthwhile 2019 goals. The tips and techniques will help you have laser focus that will set you on the path to the completion of increased goals, garnering for you more recognition and achievement.
This goal setting webinar doesn't superficially tell you about goals but walks you through the process and helps you make a plan of action in Microsoft Outlook, complete with reminders. There is no need for additional goal setting programs or apps - success is at your fingertips in Microsoft Outlook.
By using Microsoft Outlook to implement your goals, you have built in motivation meaning the goal can be visible on a daily basis and reminders can pop up periodically to kick-start your self-discipline. Using Microsoft Outlook in your goal setting process is a win/win situation.
The instruction includes how to:
- Use Tasks as a goal setting tool
- Make additional Task folders for major goals
- Add column headings to Task folders enabling you to view goal-relevant information
- Use Tasks and the Calendar in tandem to achieve your goals
- Set reminders for next actions
- Customize your reminder windows with REAL information
Who can Benefit:
The information in the webinar can be used on a company basis as well as an individual basis.
This webinar is a must for Individuals who want to cut years off of their career success. On the company side, it is useful for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel