A winning team will out produce any individual and most other teams. There is an amazing strength, resilience and ability to perform at heroic levels when a quality team is in synch and working together. A good team will improve your results far beyond anything you try to accomplish alone.
Why should you attend?
It takes hard work to develop and grow an effective team but it is absolutely worth the effort. Highly effective teams increase innovation, creativity, as well as, the quality and quantity of results. Teams are a breeding ground for leadership, management, and communication skills development.
The biggest shortfall of most teams is poor communication yet good communications is the mighty glue that holds a team together. This webinar will provide you with all the guidelines and principles you need to build a well functioning team. You will discover the secret to maximizing the strength of your team. Also, you will learn what not to do when putting a team together.
Whether you are new to leading a team or a seasoned veteran you will get from this webinar a treasure trove of ideas to make your team soar to ridiculous new heights.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Why and how to form a team.
- Setting the rules of engagement
- Selecting the best possible team members.
- Clarifying goals, objectives and measurements.
- How to identify and resolve conflict.
- Using teams to build and develop new leaders.
- Meetings, mechanics and mentoring the team.
- Changing the players: how, why and when is it necessary.
- How to focus on the big picture and keeping people informed.
Who can Benefit:
CEO, VPs, Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders