Microsoft Outlook is a crucial piece of your productivity puzzle. You start and end your day in the program and learning to be a more efficient user pays huge dividends and helps you complete your task list in record time.
This webinar literally lightens your workload as it teaches you advanced techniques for simplifying the planning and processing of tasks. As you become a savvy user of advanced features of Outlook, you will dispose of trivia and eliminate redundant strokes. You?ll have more time to focus and think strategically on how to finish projects on time, add value to each task you have been assigned, and be on top of next actions for all tasks.
Because you are a unique personality, this webinar will teach you how to customize Outlook for your personal preferences and work style.
Attend this webinar and learn to program Outlook for your personal productivity needs.
Why should you attend?
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar and tasks. The goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to get more done in less time.
This instruction is particularly beneficial for people who understand time management principles yet still struggle getting all projects and tasks organized. This webinar gives you real help, not theory by giving you the missing link in productivity: instruction on little known features in Microsoft Outlook to expedite work. This webinar helps you take a deep dive into those little-known Microsoft Outlook features and helps you enter an elite circle of achievers who know how to produce.
Areas Covered in the Session:
During the action-packed one hour we spend together, you will learn how to:
- Customize preferences in the File Tab
- Customize column headings
- Create calendar events in the future with natural phrases and abbreviations
- Use the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar in complementary ways
- Enable the Weather Bar in the Calendar
- Show more than one time zone
- Set up additional Task folders for vital projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Customize and resend emails that are appropriate for several people
- Save and reuse vital information with Quick Parts
- Date stamp and document conversations
- Use the Rules Wizard to route emails
- Use abbreviations to speed up documentation of relevant points
- Keep tasks from slipping through the cracks in 3 simple ways
- Clean up your Inbox
- Save time with Sticky Notes
- Take advantage of Quick Steps
PLUS you will learn:
- Expanded click and drag techniques between the Inbox Tasks and Calendar
- Innovative ways to use signatures for routine information
- How to use the "Show As Conversations" feature
- Secrets for using the Reminders window effectively
- Why Categories are critical to increasing the speed of sorting information
- How to send group emails with the New Contact Group feature
You'll work faster and smarter through your workload.
Who can Benefit:
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Finance and accounting teams
- Administrative personnel
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel