Many executives are finding that doing what they'e always done isn't going to get them to where they need to be today. As you think about that last statement, doing what you've always done, will not get you the results you need. In addition, many leaders are reacting rather than planning change. It is almost like your organization is a hamster on the running wheel? You just keep running and running and running, but you never seem to reach your destination?
We will explore ways to jump off that hamster wheel and run the right course to reach the goals of your company and your corporate leaders.
However, it will require determine what your organization's new normal will be. When you find that, you will probably find that you will need to do things differently. Your new normal is creating the culture in your organization where you are exceeding your customer, social, economic, political, and environmental demands while taking into account what is occurring in the world today and what may happen in the future.
Creating your new normal is continually reinventing your organization based upon current and future situations. We refer to it as organizational sustainability. In essence, sustainability is being able to survive in any economic time, meet societal demands, environmental and political issues/regulations, as well as being able to look toward the future. Sustainability will change the way organizations do business. Organizations will need to think and act differently. they'll need to manage differently and they'll need to compete differently.
Why should you attend?
If your company is to continue to thrive your CEO is asking the following question:
- Is our organization healthy enough to survive
in today's demanding times?
In turn your CEO may be asking you the following question:
- Are you and your team ready for the changes and challenges occurring in our organization?
The job of an executive in today's business environment can seem somewhat volatile. Many pressures have been added to executives. In addition to focusing on the bottom-line results, they may now be faced with how to keep their organization whole if they're not reaching those goals. This adds a great deal of stress because they are responsible for their employees' livelihoods. Additionally, organizations are forced to look at external circumstances.
Learn what you can do to manage the many changes and challenges that occur in your organization and industry on a daily basis?
Areas Covered in the Session:
This webinar will focus on:
- Defining what sustainability really means to an organization
- Why organizations struggle with creating sustainability
- Managing horizontally to create a competitive edge
- Determining your organization's alignment and therefore your sustainability
Who can Benefit:
- HR Professionals
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
- Restaurant chains, retail Chains, wholesale and distribution companies, hospitality companies, credit unions, banking institutions, hospitals, visiting nurse services, bio tech companies, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies and hmos, engineering companies, environmental engineers, payroll companies, manufacturing, institutional food service, just about any industry.
- CPA's, Business societies and chambers of commerce, manufacturing associations, executive associations
Target Audience to market
- CEO, COO, CFO, CHRO, All HR professionals, All management titles in a company, Learning and Development professionals