Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the keynote speaker at Ijona Skills and President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the orga........
This webinar is designed to help you keep employees motivated. This fundamental skill every manager wrestles with to thrive in a competitive market place. This persistent problem often comes down to not understanding human psychology and how it operates, especially with four generations in the work place. You don't have to become a psychologist, but you do have to master some fundamentals if you want to keep employees inspired, engaged, and productive. If you continuously learn from each employee interaction and apply your knowledge to new situations, you will create a productive team of inspired, engaged employees.
Why should you attend?
Today's workforce is mobile and unwilling to stay in job where appreciation is rare. You are judged on the quality of work of your team members, which means you must help them perform at their best. Everyone is unique and requires a unique approach. The fundamentals of human motivation enable you to engage each employee and the entire team for top performance. Learn to get the results you need while building a dedicated team.
- Get specified results by establishing and carrying out a robust plan for team goals and for individual development
- Lead a productive, innovative team using performance planning, delegation, motivation, feedback/coaching, and evaluation
- Create effective relationships and communicate effectively with employees.
- Perfect your motivational and inspirational skills.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understanding your Strengths and Challenges when motivating employees
- The role of Mission in motivation
- Developing your mission-driven plan
- Relation of employee's knowledge, experience, and competence to motivation
- Motivators and Demotivators
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs and motivation
- Herzberg's Two Factors and motivation
- McClelland's Acquired Social Needs and motivation
- Internal vs. External motivation
- How do we decide what motivates each person
- Providing effective feedback and coaching
- Maintaining motivation in a virtual environment
Who can Benefit:
- Managers and supervisors
- Team leaders and project managers
- HR professionals
- Anyone interested in managing people