Mark Gorkin, MSW, LICSW, "The Stress Doc", a nationally acclaimed speaker, writer, and "Psychohumorist", is a former psychotherapist and Stress Violence Prevention Consultant for the U.S. Postal Service. The Doc is a Trauma Debriefing and Critical Incident Consultant for variety of organizations, including the national post-earthquake, Nepali Behavioral Health & Wellness Initiative. He has led numerous transformative -- silo-breaking and communications bridge-building -- Pre-Deployment Stress Resilience-Humor-Team Building Retreats for US Army Senior Officers and Sergeants. From a Ft. Hood Br........
In today's diverse, always-on, TNT - Time-Numbers-Technology - Driven & Distracted World, three performance-communication-relationship-building pillars often determine leadership success: Are you courageously developing and passionately projecting your unique energy and experience, strengths and skills? Are you truly "being he........
Why should you attend?
This webinar is for all individuals who wish to deliver leadership substance and style that connects with, motivates, and even inspires a diverse workplace by engaging both the head and the heart, high-task and human touch. And in today's less vertical/hierarchical workplace, almost everyone has the potential to make leading contributions.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Defining "Passion Power" exercise and 3 "B" Power Barometer exercise
- The Five "A"s of Arousing, Connecting & Energizing (ACE) Communication-Leadership
- Vision, courage and self-transformation
- Disarming power struggles and critical aggressors exercises through courageous, trust-building "good questions"
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Styles Inventory and exercises: interaction of assertion and cooperation
- Five "P"s of Passion Power Model/exercise: interaction between head-heart (mind) and serious-humor (mood) modes
- Stress Doc's "Top Ten" Skills, Structures & Strategies for building "Inclusive-Collaborative" (IC) participatory, "helmet's off" teams
Who can Benefit:
All personnel levels, but especially leaders and those who aspire to be engaging - motivating and empathic - high-impact communicators; formal and informal leaders who want to maximize the creative potential of a more open, diverse and inclusive workforce. This is a webinar for companies and organizations that understand the importance of generating "winning" IC2 teams: blending Individual Creativity and Interactive Community!