Dr. John Ryan is the president of RyanSystems.com. He holds a Ph.D. in research and statistical methods. He has successfully lead and facilitated the building of TQCM systems in the U.S., Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Korea, Singapore in small and large companies in deep trouble and those faced by rapid growth. He has successfully worked at the corporate and facility levels helping teams to design, implement and measure system impact. His training and high involvement approach has set manufacturing, service, agriculture and Internet companies on the path to building new reputations amon........
There are very few people who would try to defend a lack of teamwork in the business world. As the FDA FSMA begins to impact the food supply chain, building a successful and powerful team approach can greatly simplify meeting new requirements and provide significant defense against unwanted FDA visits and audits. Combining food safety and........
Why should you attend?
Many operational problems are solvable but are ineffectively resolved due to departmental barriers. Company functional and cross functional management improvement teams can be empowered to eliminate barriers between them. Teams require training designed to help them over the lack of trust and cooperation often found in simple and complex organizations.
Learning to build effective teams is not complex, does not cost your company a ton of money and begins with team oriented policy and operational changes.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Basic team building, setting team targets and goals
- Establishing organizational teamwork
- Functional and cross functional teams
- Team trigger mechanisms
- Production teams
- Establishing team rules
- Getting rapid response from supervisors, engineers and other support staff
- Team cost controls and reward structures
Who can Benefit:
- Food manufacturers
- Upper level management at both the corporate and facility levels
- Functional managers, directors and supervisors
- Quality and Food Safety Specialists
- Production personnel
- Selected internal personnel with leadership potential
- U.S. and international manufacturers
- Operations and manufacturing personnel
- HR personnel