LinkedIn has become much more than a career transition tool. When used properly LinkedIn is a powerful business tool. In this webinar, we will explore who should be using LinkedIn as a business tool as well as the three activities you need to execute on LinkedIn to create real business value. Attendees of this webinar will be exposed to ideas and best practices which when adopted can provide the framework for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
Why should you attend?
LinkedIn has been purchased by Microsoft not because it's a social media fad, rather because it provides significant business value to those who learn to use it correctly. In today's highly connected and social communities LinkedIn is a business tool that should not be ignored. Primarily in a business-business environment, however also in a business-consumer environment, ignoring LinkedIn today will move you further into catch up mode in the next few years.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Discover the best practices of building a professional LinkedIn Profile.
- Understand the best practices and tactics of growing a relevant LinkedIn Network
- Explore and learn the best practices of building a professional reputation using LinkedIn.
- Become aware of the value of using the philosophies of Search Engine Optimization best practices in their LinkedIn Profile.
- Become exposed to the best practices of sending and receiving LinkedIn Invitations focused on your business goals.
- Review the purpose and tactics of engaging with your LinkedIn in meaningful ways.
Who can Benefit:
- Human Resources
- Operations, Sales
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Marketing, Recruiting
- Public Relations
- Business Professionals