Karla Brandau is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. She is a leading authority on leadership for a more productive workforce. She has educated managers with her proven leadership systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements. Karla is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) which is an earned designation given by the National Speakers Association. Only 8% of their membership has received this designation. She graduated cum laude from Brigham Young University with a Bache........Read More
Are you tired of coming to the end your office hours just to find you can't leave because of unfinished work? Or a project deadline that was pushed aside for urgent demands by a manager or team members? Do you see your personal life being put on the back burner? If so, attend this webinar and learn how to pack your day with greater productivity by using the Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Tasks Folders to organize your appointments, meetings, private work time, tasks and projects. You'll be equipped to take control of important work details and stay on top of coming deadlines. The tips and tricks for using Microsoft Outlook presented in the webinar take you beyond just using Outlook as an email tool. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. This webinar will teach you to synergistically use the Tasks and Calendar so you use the other 85% of Outlook to your advantage. You will make Outlook work for you to increase your productivity a big boost to career success. Sign up your entire team and watch morale improve as team members work hard together during the day and walk out the door with you at the right time to find fulfillment in their personal lives.
Why should you attend?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who can Benefit: