Strategic Speaker, Author
Bruce Lee Productivity Resources
Bruce Lee is an international event speaker, who brings practical business leadership, training and management experience gained in a good cross section of industries:
- Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of a Canadian Bank,
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company,
- Senior executive recruiter, establishing a consultant/referral partner office in England.
- Owning and managing a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year retail convenience store and gas bar business.
- Marketing / Director of Service Development for a health care training company, specializing in patient and staff engagement, along with satisfaction survey measurement.
Bruce has been providing education keynotes, workshops and webinars all across North America full time for the past 30 years. He now follows his passion - working with individuals and organizations to fast track and maximize the results they need to grow their careers, enhance their business success and lead a fuller personal life. He shares practical, real life examples on the most current topics people need, and each presentation includes a variety of complimentary additional resources, articles and tools to support the content and measure skill levels. The focus is on improving engagement and team building with the added value of aligning corporate strategy to create high performance employees. The results are increased engagement and productivity for individuals, departments, and organizations; higher profitability; and increased customer and client satisfaction. Above all, the intent of every presentation is to ensure implementation of the ideas and strategies to move people ahead with a realizable return on their education event investment. Otherwise, why provide the training?
In 2016 Bruce published his book: Why Trust Me? Making Trust Your Competitive Edge, with two updated versions of it to be released in mid-2019.