Chris Cebollero is a Keynote Speaker at Ijonaskills. He is an Internationally Recognized Leadership Specialist, Best Selling Author, Coach, and Motivational Lecturer. His dynamic and energetic speaking style has entertained, motivated and educated individuals, groups and teams for over 2 decades. Chris is currently the Senior Partner of his own consulting firm specializing in Leadership Development, Individual and Executive Coaching, and Organizational Process Improvement. Chris has been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. He is a Certified Member of the John Maxwell Team and is an Official Member of the Forbes Coaching Council. Chris has spent 30 years in the Emergency Medical Services career field and continues to be an advocate for delivering the best care possible.
Are you looking for help, driving intentional transformation? I'm an internationally recognized leadership expert and my passion is helping people like you chart a new direction, even in the midst of the most challenging of situations.
My professional history is littered with process improvement know-how. This knowledge provides the executive-level support you need to achieve aggressive business and personal goals. I bring thought-leadership and >25 years'organizational design success. My career has been defined by slashing costs and exploding growth in the healthcare arena. On that foundation, I?ve constructed my healthcare management and small business consulting firm.
KEY CAREER SUCCESSES:
- Being recognized for strategic leadership as the Chief of EMS for Christian Hospital, garnering national recognition as the EMS Service of the Year (2014).
- Becoming a Certified John Maxwell Team Member, providing executive coaching and leadership development services for Cebollero & Associates.
- Delivering inspiration to international audiences for over a decade as a highly sought-out speaker.
- Sharing my passion with individuals at all organizational stations and career stages, founding and hosting the Ultimate Leadership Podcast (which has now reached >100K subscribers).
- Writing best-selling books on leadership, sharing how I learned to lead and how they can leverage my secrets, failures, and successes to boost their own journey.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management
- Kaizen, Agile & Lean Methodology Practice
- Relationship Building
- Business Plan Creation
- Organizational Process Improvement
- Motivational and Keynote Speaking
- Healthcare/EMS Transformation